Taking good and frequent care of your smile is an essential part of maintaining optimal general health and wellness. This is why scheduling regular appointments with a dentist near Pembroke Pines, FL is so important. These professionals will be able to assist with all your needs and address any concerns or queries you have about treatment and at-home hygiene practices.
With that said, if you’re looking to get started and set up a time to come in to have your teeth and gums evaluated, we encourage you to drop by our local dental clinic when it works best for you!
Why You Should Visit a Dentist
For your convenience, here are some of the top reasons why you might want to think about receiving routine dental care:
Regular evaluations and cleanings: It’s important to visit the dentist every six months for this very reason. These appointments can help catch any dental problems early and prevent them from becoming more serious.
Cavities: If you have a cavity, a dentist can remove the decayed portion of the tooth and fill it with a filling to reinforce the structure of the tooth.
Gum disease: A dentist can diagnose and treat gum disease, which can cause bleeding, inflammation, and eventually tooth loss if left untreated.
Tooth pain: If you’re experiencing tooth pain, a dentist can diagnose the problem and provide treatment to alleviate your discomfort.
Brightening up your smile: If you’re unhappy with the color of your teeth, a dentist can provide professional teeth whitening treatments to remove discoloration and other stains.
Functionality: If you have misaligned teeth, a dentist or orthodontist can provide orthodontic treatment such as braces or aligners to straighten your teeth and improve your bite.
Service We Offer
Here at our dental clinic near Pembroke Pines, there is nothing that our team of general and specialized dentists, hygienists, and administrative staff can’t do to get you looking and feeling your best! We provide all our patients an extensive range of dental procedures and processes that will help you fall in love with your smile all over again.
The forms of dentistry that we provide are:
- Family/General: Biannual cleanings, fluoride treatment, x-rays, and oral cancer screening.
- Cosmetic: Porcelain veneers, teeth whitening, dental fillings, and bonding.
- Restorative: Installing dental crowns, bridges, and implants, dentures, root canals, and tooth extractions.
- Emergency: If you’ve lost a tooth, are experiencing severe bleeding, tooth pain, inflammation, or have acquired trauma to your lips, cheeks, or tongue, we’ll provide you with urgent care and eliminate any pain and discomfort.
Orthodontics: Traditional braces and Invisalign.
If you’d like to book an appointment to learn more about a particular treatment, please call us at 954-431-5513. We’ll be happy to help you set up a time that works best with your busy schedule.
Find Us Near Pembroke Pines
Request an Appointment with Our Dentist Near Pembroke Pines
Benefits of Visiting Our Dentist Near Pembroke Pines
There are many advantages to seeing a dentist! The primary benefits are as follows:
- Early detection – Regular dental check-ups can help detect early signs of tooth decay, gum disease, and other oral health issues, allowing for prompt treatment and preventing more serious problems in the future.
- Preventing tooth loss and bone deterioration – Gum disease is a leading cause of tooth loss in adults, but it can be prevented or treated early through regular dental visits and good oral hygiene.
- Maintaining good oral health – Alongside removing plaque and bacteria from your smile, these visits can also help prevent bad breath and infection.
- Boosting overall health – Did you know that poor dental health has been linked to several illnesses, including respiratory infections, diabetes, and heart disease? By taking care of your oral health, you may reduce your risk of developing these and other health problems.
- Enhancing appearance – Visiting the dentist for cosmetic treatments, such as teeth whitening or dental veneers, can enhance the aesthetic of your smile and boost your self-confidence when eating, speaking, and laughing.
Contact Us Today
Are you ready to begin your unique dental journey? Please reach out to our team today! We are so excited to work with you and your family!
Miramar Smiles Dentistry offers a wide range of dental services to meet the needs of entire families.